Writing functional and nice looking forms can be tough. But there are some fantastic WordPress Form Plugins which do all the work for you.
If you use WordPress, require custom forms and don’t like wasting time or simply don’t want to touch any code then this is the must have tool for you.
Quform is an advanced WordPress plugin that allows you to quickly and easily build multiple forms with total control. If it’s a complex quote or booking form or just a simple contact form, Quform will allow you to do this without touching any code. In a few clicks you will have a fully functional form. It’s that simple.
Some of Quforms best features
Using the form builder is made simple with drag and drop and one click functionality and it works in all major browsers. There are options and settings for the basic user and for professionals. There are far too many features to list them all here, so here are the favorites:
- Create a form without knowing any HTML or PHP!
- Drag and drop form elements
- Fully translatable
- Easy to use user interface
- View submitted form entries inside the WordPress admin
- Send submitted form data via email
- Export submitted form data to Excel / OpenOffice
- Conditional logic to show/hide fields
- Dynamically set form values from the URL
- Fully supported form inside a lightbox
- File uploads, sent as attachments or saved to the server (or both)
- Preview while building
- Flash upload progress
- Group elements for complex form layouts
- 15 included element types
- Conditionally set recipients based on form values
- Custom autoreply
- 6 optional filters to strip unwanted submitted data
- 9 optional validators to require specific data from the user (and create your own!)
- Import/export forms across websites
- Plenty of help and support
Usernoise Pro is a minimalistic WordPress plugin for gathering and discussing users feedback thus engaging them into communication.
- Adds a modal feedback window with item discussions. No coding required.
- Sexy and responsive design with a number of typographic presets.
- Highest level of theme compatibility possible.
- Editable feedback categories with 4 built-in caregories.
- Feedback statuses, like “New”, “In progress”, “Rejected”.
- Spam-proof by design. Spam bots do not see Usernoise form.
- Feedback form can be shown on the page.
- Non-WordPress site support. Usernoise can be used for non-wordpress sites by installing WP into a subfolder and copying a couple of lines of code from the admin area.
- Auto-updates supported
- New in 2.0 100% compatible with any theme.
- Stores comprehensive WordPress and HTTP debug info along with the feedback gathered. Two debug levels available.
This is a jQuery based AJAX powered HTML / PHP contact form with Twitter Direct Messaging, easily integrated into WordPress via shortcodes and functions.
- AJAX powered (no page reloads!) Save your bandwidth!
- Instantly notifies you via the Twitter Direct Message API as well as via E-Mail.
- Very easy to integrate into any existing WordPress page on your website.
- All fields have a validation script so you get the * required info you need.
- Improved Anti Spam ‘Captcha’, are you human? verification.
- Make as many forms as you like, and customise them, all via the WordPress admin panel.
- Integrated Animated Sliding Thank You / Success page.
This Premium WordPress Plugin is for anyone who provides support to their customers via email. Simply install this plugin on your WordPress blog and you will be up and running with a great email ticketing system in no time.
- Reads email from POP3 accounts and turns them into support tickets. (support for multiple accounts)
- Imports attachments sent via email as well
- Assigns ticket numbers.
- Lets customers know their position in support queue. (screenshot)
- Lightbox ticket submission form through your blog (handy to place on your “Contact Us” page) (screenshot)
- WordPress dashboard widget showing pending tickets (screenshot)
- Admin bar notification showing number of unread tickets (screenshot)
- Users can reply to support ticket emails and they will appear in your WordPress blog!
- WordPress users can login to their profile page to submit tickets and view all their previous tickets
- If an existing WordPress user emails in a support ticket, it will assign that support ticket to the WordPress user. If they are not a WordPress user it will still work just fine, it does not create a WordPress account for each support ticket user
- Optionally display the status of your WordPress support ticket queue, so customers can see how busy you are / how long it will take to get a reply. Example click here.
- Optionally embed the support ticket submission form into a WordPress page, rather than using the lightbox popup. Example click here.
Some Amazing Features
- Drag and drop builder. No coding knowledge required
- Multi-column form layout (new feature)
- Ajax-based form submission and validation. No page reloads.
- All your data is stored safely in the database.
- Responsive forms
- Use forms in a Popup Box
- Multiple File Uploader with progress bar. No flash needed.
- Forms can be used through a shortcode, or added as a widget. You can also call the forms through a simple PHP function
- Well documented
- Excellent support